The GITEP SCITT Management Committee includes headteachers, former headteachers and former teachers from various schools in the county, as well as a University of Bristol representative.
The management committee includes:
- Chiquita Henson (Chair), Headteacher, Cirencester Deer Park School, and CEO, Corinium Education Trust
- Matthew Morgan, Headmaster, Sir Thomas Rich’s School
- Sarah Tufnell, Headteacher, Barnwood Park Art College
- Stephanie Layhe, Principal, St Peter’s RC High School
- Tim Connole, CEO, Gloucestershire Association of Secondary Headteachers Ltd
- Kate Brockbank, SCITT Course Leader
- Antonia Lythgoe, GITEP PGCE Programme Director, University of Bristol
All the members of the management committee share a long experience with, and commitment to, initial teacher training.
The management committee reports on teacher training at all meetings of Gloucestershire Association of Secondary Headteachers,
ensuring that all schools are fully involved in teacher training.